Filming a Sense of Place
Our experienced production team specialises in bringing out the unique character of a destination, showing local wildlife, culture and landscape, as well as real people doing real things. We use a variety of broadcast quality cameras, lenses and recording equipment, as well as drones, motion graphics and animation to produce high quality videos tailored to the unique requirements of each client.
We can provide the following services:
- Pre-production planning, itinerary and format development
- On-location production, filming and sound
- Aerial 4k filming, in-house CAA licensed drone operator
- Provision of public liability insurance and model-release forms
- Securing on-location filming permissions
- Post-production editing, including license with a professional music library
- Collation, cataloguing and secure storage of digital media
- Distribution and placement on key media channels
Lesvos and Chios, Greece
One of a series of videos about specific destinations in Greece - including Lesvos and Chios - that we produced for the Greece National Tourism Organisation.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya
Our video about the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya - part of a collection we produced for the World Travel and Tourism Council's 'Transforming Our World' series.
A video we produced for the Catalan Tourist Board to showcase locally distinctive experiences throughout nine regions of Catalonia, Spain.